1 big bowl boiled peas
3 boiled potatoes grated
2 green chilies chopped
1/2 tsp madras curry powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
4 kaffir lime leaves finely chopped
1/4 tsp red chili powder
2 Tbsp olive oil
6 bread slices
Salt to taste
- Heat the pan and drizzle it with olive oil and flash fry green chilies. Add the potatoes and saute.
- Add kaffir lime leaves, curry powder, boiled peas, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Mash the potatoes and peas and let it cook away for 2-3 minutes.
- Once cooked leave the filling to cool down
- Use slices of bread and butter them evenly.
- Evenly spread the filling on 3 bread slices and now cover them each with a slice of bread.