- 2 slices pre-cooked bacon (or regular bacon – just fry until crisp and drain using paper towels)
- 4 slices of Lobel’s Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 grilled chicken breasts or 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken ( Use filling of choice)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese ( or mix to more flavour and sticky texture)
- Heat a grill or a non stick pan.
- Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Flip two pieces of bread over. Spread 1/2 Tbsp. mayonnaise on the un-buttered side of each slice of bread. Top with bacon, chicken, (or filling of choice) then cheese.
- Top with the remaining two bread slices, buttered sides facing out. Grill the sandwiches until golden.
Cut sandwiches in half or as desired. Serve immediately.