- 2 Bacon strips, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or alternative)
- 2 tablespoons sauce (tomato or barbecue)
- 2 pineapple slices
- 4 slices of Lobel’s Bread white or Brown
- 2 lettuce leaves, optional
- 2 slices cheddar cheese (mix for different flavour)
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels.
- Meanwhile, place the pineapple and Lobel’s Bread slices side down on grill; cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned, turning the pineapple once. Place lettuce if desired on Lobel’s Bread Slices; cheese, bacon and pineapple. place Lobel’s Bread slices on top. Add sauces of choice and slice as desired: 2 servings.