Hello world!March 1, 2016
How to Make a Lobel’s Bread Sandwich
Three Parts:Sandwich Basics Sandwich Ideas Questions and Answers
[su_frame][/su_frame]A sandwich is a quick and tasty way to make a meal. It can make a great lunch or breakfast, and can be served either hot or cold. Below you’ll find a general guide on how sandwiches work, as well as recipes and ideas for assembling your own.
Part 1 of 2: Sandwich Basics
- Watch a 10 second video
- Choose the type of bread. There are different varieties of bread that is the “prime white”, “whole meal”, “whole wheat” and “hi-fibre”. These are the best ones to choose if you’re trying to eat wholesome, get energy and have a healthy lifestyle.
- Sliced breads are the norm in most Supermarkets and kiosk these are used to make most “standard” sandwiches, like peanut butter and jam. This bread is made from the finest ingredients and the different varieties will go better with some sandwiches than others.
- The Tea Loaf is basically bread that hasn’t been cut yet, but this can be used in much the same way. This loaf is fresh and can be cut into thicker than normal slices for tasty sandwiches.
- Buns can be cut in half to make small quick sandwiches or even mini burgers.
- Enjoy Lobel’s Bread sandwiches and don’t forget to share your recipes with us on our Lobel’s Bread facebook page.